With pick No. 2, the Wolves selected Arizona forward Derrick Williams. Then, through a flurry (6 to my count) of trades/purchases,
- Jonny Flynn was subtracted
- Buyout candidate Brad Miller was added
- UCLA perimeter defender Malcolm Lee, who we considered at 20, was drafted 43rd
- Wolves picked up a protected future 1st rounder from Memphis, and a 2013 2nd rounder from N.J.
- Purchased forward Targuy Ngombo from Dallas (57th), an enigma from Congo
- Stockpiled cash for Rambis buyout
I need a drink.